Request a sales appraisal. We research current sales data recent from the comprehensive resources of the Real Estate Institute of Victoria. The REIV also provide their data to the Reserve Bank, ABS, Department of Treasury and most major banks. Please contact us today for a free no obligation appraisal.
How Should I Sell?
We carefully analyse your properties benefits, style, location and market conditions prior to making our recommendations
Expressions of Interest/Private Sale/Auction/Off Market
There are several methods of sale. We sell property by ‘Expressions of Interest’ and ‘Private Sale’. We regularly experience offers from two or three buyers all wanting to purchase the same property resulting in as much as ten to twenty percent in excess of the expected sale price.
We carefully handle our Auctions leaving no stone un-turned by our skilled team and encourage multiple participants to bid. Market conditions, style of property and location are all factors in choosing a method of sale.
How Much Money Do I Spend On Marketing?
In excess of 90 per cent of interest is received from prospective purchasers searching on one top website portals. We recommend the following sites.
|squarefoot.com.hk||Hong Kong website|
|gohome.com.hk||Hong Kong website|
|iproperty||Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines & India’s Websites|
Fast Moving Service
As a faster moving independent agency and being at the forefront of technology, ensures your property is up-loaded onto all of our internet portals the next day the photography is completed.
We offer your property to qualified prospects on our large database and organise a personal one on one inspection. We also schedule after hours inspections to clients due to their hectic work schedules during the marketing campaign.
Open For Inspections
It is important to consider the time you arrange your open for inspections opposite a school traffic noise, best light etc. Our experienced team schedule inspections at the same time each week generally each Thursday and Saturday.
Commission & Advertising Fees
Consider the costs, as an independent company, our overheads are lower than larger organisations and we are able to offer our services at economical rates. We also do not push expensive non-productive advertising. Please contact us today for a no obligation quotation.
Property presentation is of paramount importance to ensure you obtain the optimum sales result is achieved. We provide a complimentary service to all Vendors providing advice room by room on how best to display their property.
The following tips may assist you in preparing your property.
- Steam clean carpets, spring clean/dust entire property, remove cobwebs
- Wash windows internally and externally
- Detail bathrooms and toilets - must be spotless
- Detail the oven, range hood & hotplate
- Ensure kitchen sink & bench tops are free of clutter
- De-clutter furniture, remove old newspapers/magazines
- Tidy built in robes, kitchen/bathroom & linen cupboards
- Fix leaking taps, squeaking doors, loose doorknobs or cracked windows
- Ensure all windows open properly and not painted shut
- Consider purchasing new towels for display in the bathroom
- Present bedrooms with fresh clean bed linen (possibly new)
- Place cushions on bedding & soft toys on children’s beds
- Lock away valuables and personal items
- Ensure all rooms are immaculately presented
- Remove any dog or cat bowls and take the dog for a walk
- Ensure the house smells fresh and clean
- Mow the lawns, trim edges, remove weeds/leaves, sweep paths
- Replant garden beds with colourful annuals
- Cover flowerbeds with fine pine bark mulch or potting mix
- Weed and feed lawns, re seed lawns if necessary
- Consider purchasing bright colourful pots for patios/decks
- Repair loose fence palings or gates needing re hinging
- Trim back creepers from windows, fences and pathways
- Clean out gutters, fix broken roof tiles, remove cobwebs
- Prune trees and overhanging shrubbery
- Consider purchasing a new front door mat if necessary
- Remove any junk mail from the letter box
- Sweep/pressure clean driveways and patios
- De-clutter/clean out garage/garden shed/ storage areas
- Present pools/tennis courts immaculately – clean weekly
Staging is an important aspect when marketing property. You may consider lighting a few candles, turning on some lamps and playing some music. This allows prospective purchasers to dream about living in the home the way you have displayed it.
Cost Effective Tradespeople
We have an extensive list of experienced, cost effective tradespeople in all fields should you require any future works. We can arrange a quote and oversee the work at no extra fee.
Contract of Sale &Section 32/Vendors Statement
It is important to arrange for your legal expert to prepare the Contract of Sale and Section 32/Vendors Statement prior to the commencement of marketing your property. Many requests are received requesting a copy at the commencement of the campaign.
Final Price & Negotiations
Negotiating can be stressful. Make sure you are confident with what you are agreeing to accept. You need to be confident that your agent has your best interest at heart.